- How does the virus influence the climate change?
- How will politicians / governments deal with potential measures against climate change?
- How will the restrictions influence our attitude towards climate change in the future (travel, consumerism, globalization)?
2. Conspiracy Theories
- Why did the amount of conspiracy theories rise during the pandemic?
- What are the aims of those conspiracy theories?
- How do conspiracy theories influence citizens’ opinions about vaccinations?
3. Cyber Crime
- How does the increasing data flow influence data security and cyber crime?
4. Democracy on the test bench
- increasing racism, nationalism and dictatorships
- integration of Europe
- restriction of human rights due to shifting power balance (relation: state/individual)
- Has quarantine been a chance for digitalization?
- Which physical health problems during quarantine are potentially caused by the increased use of digital devices?
- How can countries handle the virus without risking a disastrous economic collapse?
- How can governments prepare their economy for future pandemics?
- What measures have been taken by the government to ensure education during quarantine?
- global level (governments)
- local level (teachers and students)
- How does the wealth gap affect digitalization with regard to the circumstances in schools?
- Does digital education guarantee the same level like before the pandemic?
8. Gender Equality
- How has domestic violence been increasing during the pandemic?
- Are we experiencing a return to traditional gender role clichés?
9. Health and Well-being
- general health in times of social isolation
- with special regard to elderly people
- with special regard to children and youths
10. Health Care System
- Health care systems in developing countries vs. in developed countries
- How did the attitude of governments towards the importance of health care and care workers change?
- What measures have been taken by your government to ensure health care?
- How can/did countries prevent the collapse of their health care system?
- What measure can be taken to prevent possible future pandemics?
11. Medical Research
- State of research concerning a vaccine and treatment
- Intentions of specific countries to secure exclusive rights of vaccines
- What are possible vaccination scenarios (obligatory, voluntary)
- How has border control increased during the pandemic and what are the consequences for refugees?
- How has the situation in refugee camps developed during the pandemic and what measures have been taken in order to improve the situation?
- How did the spread of the virus influence the amount of refugees?
13. The Role/Responsibility of Media
- social media as a means of communication of governments with the people (latest statistics, research, etc.)
- the importance of media for different age groups
- the importance of self-representation by governments in the media
- How do fake news influence citizens?
14. Wealth Gap
- How does the economic recession influence different layers of society?
- How can countries deal with the significant increase of unemployment (e.g. USA)?