How to write a Position Paper
Please follow these guidelines carefully before submitting your work: A Position Paper is a short outline stating your country’s position on one of
the topics assigned to your committee. Every delegate hands in a PositionPaper.
Every delegate has to write a position paper on the topics that are to be discussed in his/her committee from the assigned country’s point of view.
You should also include recommendations for action to be taken by your committee.
Therefore, position papers for MUNOG 2016 should contain the following components:
1. General information on your country
2. General information on the topic
2. Your country’s position on the topic
3. A summary of past activities of your country concerning your topic
4. Proposed solutions to the problem (action plan)